当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 台词 > 傲慢与偏见的电影台词

傲慢与偏见的电影台词

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.43W 次

导语:那个傲慢的人在溢满雾气的晨曦中走来,用最卑微的姿态求你爱他,甚是美好。接下来是小编分享的傲慢与偏见的电影台词,文章希望大家喜欢!

傲慢与偏见的电影台词

MrDarcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and can bear it no e past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings only to see you. I have fought against judgment, my family's expectation, the inferiority of yourbirth, my rank. I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.

小姐,我实在没有办法撑下去了,这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨,我来罗新斯只是为了见你,理智的想法和家族的期望阻挠着我,你卑微的出身和我爵位的悬殊也令我迟疑不决,但我要把这一切统统抛开,请你终结我的痛苦.

MissElizabeth: I don't understand.

我不明白你在说什么.

MrDarcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.

我爱你. 最真挚的爱.

请赐予我荣幸,接受我的手吧.

MissElizabeth: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am verysorry to have caused you pain. It was unconsciously done.

先生,我感激你的挣扎,很抱歉引起你的痛苦,我完全是无心的.

MrDarcy: Is this your reply?

这就是你的回复?

Miss Elizabeth:Yes, sir.

是的,先生.

MrDarcy: Are you laughing at me?

你是在嘲笑我吗?

MissElizabeth: No.

不.

MrDarcy: Are you rejecting me?

你是在拒绝我?

MissElizabeth: I might enquire why you told me you liked me against your betterjudgement? If I was uncivil, then that is some excuse. But you know I have other reasons.

那么我能否问问,为什么你说喜欢我是违背了你自己的理智?若说我是无礼的,那这就是我无礼的理由之一吧.但我还有别的理由.

MrDarcy: What reasons?

什么理由?

MissElizabeth: Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man who hasruined the happiness of a most beloved sister? Do you deny that you separated ayoung couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to censure for capriceand my sister to derision for disappointed hopes, involving them both in acutemisery?

一个毁了我最亲爱的姐姐幸福的人,怎么会打动我的心去爱他呢?你能否认你拆散了一对相爱的恋人,让你的朋友被大家指责为朝三暮四,让我的姐姐被大家嘲笑为奢望空想,让他们双方都受尽了痛苦?

MrDarcy: I do not deny it.

我并不否认 .

MissElizabeth: How could you do it?

你怎么能做出这样的事情

MrDarcy: I believed your sister indifferent to him. I realized his attachment wasdeeper than hers.

我认为你姐姐觉得他无关紧要,我觉得他的爱要比她更多.

MissElizabeth: That's because she's shy!

那是因为她害羞!

MrDarcy: Bingley was persuaded she didn't feel strongly.

我说服彬格莱认为,她的感觉并不强烈.

MissElizabeth: You suggested it.

那都是你说的.

MrDarcy: For his own good.

我这样做是为了他好.

MissElizabeth: My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me. I suppose hisfortune had some bearing?

我姐姐连对我都不吐露她的心声,我想你是担心她是看上了他的钱吧?

MrDarcy: I wouldn't do your sister the dishonor. It was suggested...

我无意使你姐姐难堪,有迹象表明...

MissElizabeth: What was?

什么?

MrDarcy: It was clear an advantageous marriage...

这门婚事明显是为了谋取利益的...

MissElizabeth: Did my sister give that impression?

我姐姐给你那种印象?

MrDarcy: No! No. There was, however, your family...

不,不. 你姐姐没,然而你的家人...

MissElizabeth: Our want of connection?

你以为我们是为了攀高枝?

MrDarcy: No, it was more than that.

不,比那更甚.

MissElizabeth: How, sir?

怎样更甚,先生?

Mr Darcy: The lack of propriety shown by yourmother, younger sisters and your father. Forgive me. You and your sister I mustexclude from this.

你母亲、你妹妹们还有你父亲有失身份的表现, .请原谅我,你和你姐姐当然没有.